Thursday, January 21, 2010

Wedding Planning Update

The wedding is less than five months away! I can't believe how close we are getting after being engaged for nearly two years. Recent updates include:
  • The bridesmaid dresses have been purchased
  • We met with the photographer we will most likely hire
  • We have meetings with two bakeries to try cupcakes in the next few weeks
  • We selected our invitation style
Most of the major things are finally starting to come together. We need to actually book the photographer, find a DJ, think about a hair stylist, blah blah blah...

Since we are so close, the DIY projects have started in full force. I have been bringing home items from work every day for potential centerpiece ideas. In fact, I just special ordered a gazillion tealight holders for us. Good thing I have an employee discount!
I also plan on making our guestbook and the flower girl basket. I'm not thinking about too many other projects right now since I already have five nights of school plus six days of work every week on my plate.

We're counting down!

No comments: