Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spring Cleaning

Well, it looks like it's that time of year again - "Spring Cleaning time." Of course this is also known as the time year that I feel really bad about myself for letting my apartment getting so out of hand. I always make a list of the things I want to clean / organize / take care of and manage to accomplish about 1.5 items on the list. Not one to break tradition, here is my list for this year. Let's see how it goes:
  • Take the "donate" pile to Goodwill finally - Daniel and I actually did this yesterday, after a full year of letting the pile grow! I refuse to let this count as my one item on the list I have accomplished, though.
  • Organize my scrapbooking paper - overall I would like to organize all of my craft supplies, but the paper is easily the most overwhelming area, and it has got to get under control.
  • Clean out my car
  • Organize the closets
  • Go through / organize the kitchen cabinets
The list is not too crazy so we'll see how it goes. I've been reading a lot of FlyLady so hopefully that helps me get motivated. Here goes nothing!

No comments: