Monday, October 5, 2009

Things on My Plate: A List

Life is always busy, of course, but the next few months are basically a circus. Here's what we have going on:
  • Setting the new Hobby Lobby that I will also be transferring to. This is a seven day a week, three week job, from seven in the morning until I leave for class at either five or seven in the evening. Which brings us to...
  • Class four nights a week, three different classes. Currently I am finishing one massive project for my Interior Finishes class. This includes rendering a few images at 300 DPI. Like I have free time to do that.
  • Planning the wedding!!!!! We only have nine months!!!!! All that is booked so far is the location and the florist. Every vendor wants me to call them instead of e-mail. Unless they want phone calls at ten in the evening, this is not looking so good.
  • Moving! We start moving into our new, bigger apartment on the 23rd of this month. Apparently I own a lot of junk that now has to go in boxes. I am trying to give away as much of it as possible.
  • Christmas! It is only two months away, roughly, and with this kind of schedule, shopping needs to start RIGHT NOW. 
The good news is, I am being forced to get better at multi-tasking.... ha, ha?

No comments: